BRAND NEW LIGHTWEIGHT TOURING MODEL!
The Aquanauta is the shortest touring kayak of the Bay Sports family of Sit In kayaks. Customer feedback told us people wanted a speedy, flat water kayak that accelerated fast and was stable, but without being enormous and lengthy, typically associated with Sit In type kayaks.
Easily capable of 10km+ adventures, our 3.3m Aquanauta can reach speeds up to 14km/h and will be sure to impress you.
Extraordinary acceleration for such a compact, short natured kayak.
Light compact touring kayak for those who desire speed on the water, but prefer a compact, lighter weight kayak body.
Perfect for those with limited storage space at home / in the garage.
Design & Construction
It's lightweight and compact design makes it effortless for one person to lift up onto their car roof, easy to carry to and from the waters edge.
Foot-Controlled rudder system to assist with tracking in a straight line, with pull cord to pull up and let down the rudder in shallow waters.
Made from high-grade UV stabilised HDPE material for the Australian conditions.
A V-shaped hull with hard chine, and little rocker, easily cuts through water whilst paired with the rudder system provide for excellent tracking.
The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
Tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond, balance tested for optimal stability, and water tested to ensure perfect seals. So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Lightweight 2-piece paddle
- 2 x Bow & Stern carrying handles
- 1 x Rear Elliptical hatch storage
- 1 x Front Round hatch storage
- 1 x In-Built Touring Seat
- Black bungee cord for attaching dry bags and gear
- Mould with copper inserts to install compass or swivel fishing rod holder.
Upgrade to Foot-Controlled Rudder System for $49 (Recommended for Assisted and Easier Steering)
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 160kg
Colours available: See above.
- Sydney Metro Express - $69
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $135
- SA, CENTRAL QLD & ABOVE (2-4 business days) - $155
- TAS, NT (2-4 business days) - $199
- WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $135
- WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (Commercial Address/Local Transport Depot Only) - $229
- WA Rest of WA (Commercial Address/Local Transport Depot Only) -$245 Exmouth Request Quote
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit