Want to easily transport your Kayak or SUP? We have the Prorack Canoe/Kayak Holder Kit that is used to transport sea kayaks and small boats on flat position. They add extra support, keeping your kayak firmly secured to the roof racks, held with grippy rubberised pads which mean little to no slip.
Travelling at high speeds on roads can allow your kayak to wriggle around on the roof racks, making for a nerve wracking driving experience. Remove the worry by installing a set of our Kayak Cradles, and know your kayak is safe and secure. We highly recommend these kayak cradles, primarily for the safety of transporting your kayak as well as protecting your kayak from damage and scratching.
- T-Slot Fits almost all branded roof racks with the T-Slot down the middle.
- Multi Fit has an additional adaptor kit and fits the Prorack HD Series roof racks.
- 2 x high-quality 14' / 4.3m tie-down straps, with rubber covers over the metal buckles to prevent scratching your car.
- 4 x Rubber padded Cradles
- Printed Installation Instructions
- MULTI FIT comes with a custom adaptor kit
- Further details can be found on the PRO RACK Website
Pivoting heads for even pressure distribution across the surface of the pad
Tie down straps with a cam-lock buckle for speedy tightening
Flexible rubber pads to mould to the shape of your hull to cradle your kayak perfectly
Single adjustment knob on the side for easy adjustment
Will they fit my car?
Easy - if your car has the rubber strip running along your roof rack bar, then the T-Slot will fit. You simply remove the rubber strip, and these cradles slot in. If you're unsure, please feel free to click on Live Chat at the bottom right hand corner of this page to ask our local staff for advice.
PR3032NK Multi Fit