The Bay Sports revolutionary Air Pontoon released in a stunning wood-look. These 100% drop-stitch inflatable pontoons will transform your boating experience, expanding the usable lounging area whilst also doubling up as the perfect swimming platform. The non-slip EVA deck pad provides cloud-like comfort for hours of relaxing.
An added ladder makes getting out of the water a breeze, launch pad, or simply a relaxing lounge to lay on, thanks to it's super soft and comfortable layer of deck padding.
- Floating party on the water
- Yacht duckboard extension
- Wakeboard/ski platform
- Maintenance platform for yachts
- On the water yoga
- Super large pool float
- Double-Wall Drop-Stitch material of extra strength and durability
- High tensile rail bands along the outline creates extra stiffness
- UV block treatment for high resistance to the sun’s damaging rays
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people
- Heavy duty stainless D-rings underneath for anchor points
- Neoprene covered straps that allow interlocking for modular use so you can tie Air Pontoons together.
- Optimum air pressure in all Australian conditions, up to 8 psi
- Option to fit a ladder for easy entry and exiting the water.
- 1000 thread drop-stitch Air Pontoon with military grade PVC.
- Teak look non-slip EVA Deck Pad for hours of lounging on cloud-like comfort.
- Repair Kit
- Zip-up bag with carry handles.
Recommended accessory: Hercules Electric Air Pump (with auto-cut off)
Sizes & Specifications
Available in 5 size configurations.
Need a custom sized pontoon? Just contact us to let us know your requirements and we'll reply promptly with pricing and build time frame.
Free Delivery Australia Wide.
1-2 business days in most major cities. 3-4 days to rural and more remote areas.
(Note: Please check before ordering if your size is in stock, as there are several variations and may not always be in stock).