The Air Pontoon from Bay Sports will transform your boating experience, expanding the usable lounging area whilst also doubling up as the perfect swimming platform. It is ideal as a launch pad from your boat or simply a relaxing lounge to soak up some sun on, thanks to it's super soft and comfortable layer of deck padding.
- Floating party on the water
- Yacht duckboard extension
- Wakeboard/ski platform
- Maintenance platform for yachts
- On the water yoga
- Super large pool float
Why a Bay Sports Air Pontoon?
Utilising our high-tensile drop-stitch technology inside your Air Pontoon gives incredible rigidness and stability. Set up deck chairs, a table and enjoy lunch on your private floating pontoon. The 4 x stainless steel D-rings located under each corner allow you to anchor the pontoon so you can literally walk around and feel comfortably stable.
Versatile. These 100% drop-stitch inflatable pontoons will transform your boating experience, expanding the usable lounging area of your boat whilst also doubling up as the perfect swimming platform. Use it as an inflatable maintenance raft to clean the side of your boat from.
Comfortable. The non-slip EVA deck pad provides cloud-like comfort for hours of relaxing. The family can use as a jumping platform for endless hours of fun on the water, or simply a relaxing lounge to lay on, thanks to it's super soft and comfortable layer of premium EVA deck padding.
Love to fish? The Air Pontoon is positioned at water level, allowing you to relax and fish right from a deck chair.
- 20cm (7.87”) Double-Wall Drop-Stitch material of extra strength and durability for optimal thickness and stability.
- High tensile rail bands along the outline creates extra stiffness
- UV block treatment for high resistance to the sun’s damaging rays
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people
- 4 x Heavy duty stainless D-rings located on each corner underneath for anchoring.
- 8 x Neoprene covered straps that allow interlocking for modular use so you can tie Air Pontoons together.
- Optimum air pressure in all Australian conditions, up to 10 psi
- Safety pressure release valve fitted to prevent overinflation.
- 3m X 1.5m X 0.2m Air Pontoon with Supreme Comfort EVA Deck Pad
- Repair Kit
- Zip-up bag with carry handles.
Recommended accessory: Hercules Electric Air Pump (with auto-cut off)
- Width: 1.5m
- Length: 3m
- Thickness: 0.2m
- Volume: 675 Litres
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300kgs
- Weight: 15kgs
- High-Tensile 0.9mm Lightweight, Extra Strong Drop Stitch
- Optimal Air Pressure: 8-9psi (Maximum 10psi)
- Roll size: 200cm X 90cm
Free Delivery Australia Wide.
1-2 business days in most major cities. 3-4 days to rural and more remote areas.