NEW 2021 MODEL
XDPE Construction for reduced weight (just 24kgs) and added strength.
- The Dreamer sit-in single kayak is our most popular touring kayak - ideal for rivers, creeks and lakes.
- It’s versatility and excellent tracking capabilities are a credit to the design team, thanks to its V-shaped hull design with minimal rocker.
- One of the lightest plastic touring kayaks in the marketplace today at just 24kgs combining stability, comfort and speed.
- A great entry level craft into the beautiful recreation of kayaking, being stable and lightweight to carry by one.
- The Dreamer kayak has been used by many kayaking clubs as their perfect all-rounder touring kayak, perfect for those starting out in the sport.
Looking to do open water/sea kayaking? Or are you 5'11" and taller? Click here to view our Expedition range of kayaks, which are more suitable are they have a more spacious and open cockpit.
Design & Construction
The streamlined shape of this kayak is the basis for its speed and stability, and with a foot controlled rudder system it makes for easy manoeuvrability whilst paddling.
- If you’re looking for a kayak that’s easy to use, lightweight, stable and tracks well in the water, then the Dreamer is the kayak of choice.
- Superior build quality with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised walls, (meaning it won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles).
- Every single Dreamer kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness,
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond,
- Balance tested for optimal stability,
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Lightweight Touring Paddle
- Built-In touring seat
- Premium Smart-Track Rudder system with adjustable foot-controlled steering
- Bow & stern storage hatches with EPDM rubber hatch covers and sealed bulkheads
- 1 x 8" watertight twist lock hatch with inner nylon bag.
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Bungee deck rigging & reflective perimeter lines
- Stainless Steel hardware throughout
- Steel loop behind seating area so you can lock up & secure your kayak.
- Moulded section to fit a compass up front.
- Deck ball with cord to release and redact rudder from water when seated in cockpit.
Kayak Model Comparison Guide
Compare the features and specifications of all of Bay Sports range of Sit-In kayaks on one easy to read page.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Construction: XDPE Plastic
Maximum weight capacity: 137kg
Cockpit dimensions: 85cm (L) x 45cm (W) x 35cm (H)
Maximum Recommended Height: 5"11ft
Colours available: See drop down menu
Length from back of seat to furthest forward footrest position: 115cm.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Capped Price Delivery Service
Our extensive network of specialist couriers means we can deliver kayaks anywhere in Australia! Under our Capped Price Delivery Service you can relax knowing your delivery price is capped, so no matter where you live, you won't pay anymore than these low prices we have negotiated:
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Metropolitan within 75 kms (2-3 business days) - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Outside of Metropolitan (3-5 business days) - $175
SA & CENTRAL QLD - Hervey Bay & Above (3-5 business days) - $199
WA Perth Metro (2-3 business days) - $175
WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (7-10 business days) - $269
TAS, NT, WA excluding Exmouth (6-10 business days) - $299
Commercial Address / Local Depot Pick Up
For a faster delivery, please put a business/commercial address or alternatively you can collect from your nearest transport depot. Simply put the business/commercial address in the Shipping Address field at checkout or write Local Depot in the Notes to Seller section at checkout. You can find your local depot location here. (All transit times are an estimates only and not guaranteed).
Yes we can absolutely deliver to any residential address with our private kayak couriers. The delivery time depends on their run schedule, but usually within 7-10 business days of placing your order. If you don't need your order delivered urgently and would prefer to have it delivered to your residential premise, simply put your address in the Shipping Address field at checkout.
Peace of Mind
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and usually fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.
Click here to download the Bay Sports Kayak User Guide