Australia's best compact single-seater recreational kayak!
- At 18kgs, The Neptune sit-on-top kayak is our lightest, smaller sized entry-level kayak.
- Great for the beach or paddle it solo on your favourite harbour, river or lake; or even bring it along on your boating trip.
- The width of this kayak is the basis for stability, which is perfect for beginners of all ages.
- The result is a lightweight kayak, short in nature, which is perfect for someone looking for a simple kayak.
- Its slim profile and compact size also allows for easy handling, and is perfect for boat owners and those with limited space to store their kayak.
If you’re looking for a small kayak that’s easy to use, stable, tracks quite well on the water, and is ready for some fun, then the Neptune is the kayak of choice.
Build & Construction
- The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
- Every single Neptune kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond
- Balance tested for optimal stability
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
- So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Lightweight Aluminium Paddle
- 1 x Standard Kayak Back Rest (note kayak is shown with Deluxe Kayak Seat)
- Bow, Stern and Side handles
- 2 x Waterproof Twist Lock Hatch Cover (front hatch with Inner Nylon Bag)
- Drain plug
- Deck Bungee Cord
Upgrade to Ultimate Comfort and Back Support
For just $98, you can upgrade to the best seat on the market:
- Our luxurious Stadium Seat is a kayakers dream come true.
- Designed with extra width and height so even larger anglers have the comfort and support for an entire day on the water.
- The unique combination of solar screen mesh suspended over an aluminium frame cushions and supports the back and bottom, while drying quickly thanks to it's breathable material.
- In addition to offering a better angle for paddling, the elevated seat gives a better view for sight casting, whilst also alleviating pressure on your lower back.
Add it to your kayak by clicking here and adding Base - Bar to your shopping cart.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 140kgs
Please refer directly to our page about Pick up, Shipping & Delivery.
Click here to download the Bay Sports Kayak User Guide