The Nereus 2 sit-on-top double kayak is a spacious 3 person kayak and makes a perfect family kayak. If you’re looking for a 3 person kayak that’s easy to use, stable, tracks well in the water, and ready for anything, then the Nereus 2 is the kayak of choice.
- The Nereus 2 triple kayak is truly a 3 person kayak.
- The added backrest in the middle seat gives everyone onboard the ultimate comfort when out on the water.
- The extra width and room within the kayak allow you to even put a esky onboard.
- Paddle it solo on your favourite harbour, river or lake; take your friend out; or have one of the kids hop in the middle seat with you for some quality family time on the water.
- If you’re looking for a kayak that’s easy to use, stable, tracks well in the water, and ready for anything, then the Nereus 2 triple kayak is the kayak of choice.
Key Difference between Nereus 1 & Nereus 2
- 1 extra paddle and 1 extra backrest (3 paddles and 3 backrests in total)
- Middle moulded seat (this space can be used as seat or for an esky).
- 4 x flush insert fishing rod holders + 1 x 360° degree mounted rod holder.
- Wider internal cockpit & seat width.
Build & Construction
- The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
- Every single Nereus kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond
- Balance tested for optimal stability
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
- So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 3 x Premium Lightweight Paddles
- 3 x Standard Kayak Backrests
- 4 x Flush Insert Fishing Rod Holders
- 1 x 360 Degree Swivel Rod Holder
- 4 x Carry Handles for Easy Transportation
- 2 x Waterproof Twist Lock Hatch Covers with Inner Storage Bag
- Drain Plug
- Side bungee cord paddle holders to securely store you paddle.
- Grooved foot-rest positions for ultimate comfort no matter where you sit.
- Rubber scupper plugs (for a dryer paddle & to drain water).
- 2 x Drink bottle holders
- Deck Rigging with Reflective Coating for Visibility From A Distance At Sunrise/Sunset.
- UV8 high-density grade polyethylene, built for harsh Australian conditions.
5 Year Product Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
L: 3.7mtrs W: 0.88mtrs H: 0.40mtrs
Maximum weight capacity: 250kg
Colours available: See above.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Capped Price Delivery Service
Our extensive network of specialist couriers means we can deliver kayaks anywhere in Australia! Under our Capped Price Delivery Service you can relax knowing your delivery price is capped, so no matter where you live, you won't pay anymore than these low prices we have negotiated:
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Metropolitan within 75 kms (2-3 business days) - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Outside of Metropolitan (3-5 business days) - $135
SA & CENTRAL QLD - Hervey Bay & Above (3-5 business days) - $149
WA Perth Metro (2-3 business days) - $155
WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (7-10 business days) - $199
TAS, NT, WA excluding Exmouth (6-10 business days) - $245
Commercial Address / Local Depot Pick Up
For a faster delivery, please put a business/commercial address or alternatively you can collect from your nearest transport depot. Simply put the business/commercial address in the Shipping Address field at checkout or write Local Depot in the Notes to Seller section at checkout. You can find your local depot location here. (All transit times are an estimates only and not guaranteed).
Yes we can absolutely deliver to any residential address with our private kayak couriers. The delivery time depends on their run schedule, but usually within 7-10 business days of placing your order. If you don't need your order delivered urgently and would prefer to have it delivered to your residential premise, simply put your address in the Shipping Address field at checkout.
Peace of Mind
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and usually fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.