The Nereus 1 sit-on-top double kayak is a spacious 2 person kayak (2 adults + 1 small child in the middle), and makes a perfect family kayak. If you’re looking for a 2 person kayak that’s easy to use, stable, tracks well in the water, and ready for anything, then the Nereus is the kayak of choice.
- A roomy cockpit with several grooved foot positions for ultimate comfort no matter who sits in which seat.
- Incredibly stable: 86cm of width means you'll be hard pressed to tip this super stable kayak over.
- The hull has been designed with increased rocker, giving this tandem kayak greater manoeuverability making it perfect for bay, rivers and harbour paddling.
- A hard chine hull allows it to track better than many tandem sit on top kayaks on the market, whilst also offering better primary stability.
- Simply put, it is an excellent all-rounder kayak suitable for people of all ages and all kayaking levels.
Build & Construction
- The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
- Every single Nereus kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond
- Balance tested for optimal stability
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
- Rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 2 Premium Lightweight Paddles
- 2 Standard Back Strap (note kayak is shown with Deluxe Kayak Seat)
- 4 Carry Handles for Easy Transportation
- 2 Waterproof Twist Lock Hatch Covers with Inner Storage Bag
- Drain Plug
- Side bungee cord paddle holders to securely store you paddle.
- Grooved foot-rest positions for ultimate comfort no matter where you sit.
- Rubber scupper plugs (for a dryer paddle & to drain water).
- 2 x Drink bottle holders
- Deck Rigging with Reflective Coating for Visibility From A Distance At Sunrise/Sunset.
- UV8 high-density grade polyethylene, built for harsh Australian conditions.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
L: 3.7mtrs W: 0.86mtrs H: 0.40mtrs
Maximum weight capacity: 250kg
Colours available: See above.
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $129
CENTRAL QLD & ABOVE (2-4 business days) - $149
SA (2-3 business days) - $149
WA, TAS, NT (4-6 business days) - $299
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. You will receive tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.