BRAND NEW 2020 MODEL. YOUR MOST TRUSTED EXPEDITION PARTNER
- The Expedition Zero sea kayak is the best value of the Bay Sports 'Expedition' range of touring kayaks.
A premium HDPE material produces a high quality finish that rivals the $2000 equivalent kayaks.
- At 4.85m long, it is a fast, stable and comfortable kayak, designed and built for speed and day trips.
- It's quality 3-layer foam core construction reduces weight whilst providing more buoyancy than regular polyethylene plastic kayaks.
Stainless steel hardware outfitting ensure that this is a kayak that you will enjoy paddling for years to come.
- Suitable for paddlers up to max recommended 6’2 height
Design & Construction
Designed by renowned Swedish kayak designer Björn Thomasson, the V-shaped hull with hard chine, and little rocker, easily cuts through water effortlessly whilst allowing the Expedition Zero to have excellent tracking properties (paddle in a straight line).
- It's made with our signature 3-Layer foam core, sandwiched between high-grade UV stabilised HDPE, make this kayak lighter and stronger than regular polyethylene construction alone.
- The aqua-dynamic shape of this kayak is the basis for its speed and stability, and paired with our premium foot-controlled rudder system, it makes for easy manoeuvrability even with cross winds or stronger ocean currents.
- With enough storage capacity for a day or two worth of gear, this kayak is great for weekend getaways and exploring.
- The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
Every single Expedition kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond, balance tested for optimal stability, and water tested to ensure perfect seals.
- 1 x 2-piece Plastic Touring Paddle
- Premium SmartTrack Rudder System with Footrest Steering Controls
- Bow & stern storage hatches with sealed bulkheads and EPDM rubber hatch covers
- 2 x Watertight storage compartment with twist lock cover & nylon liner bag
- Built-in soft touring seat with comfort padding & backrest
- Bow & Stern Carrying Handles
- Bungee deck rigging & reflective perimeter lines
- 316 Stainless Steel hardware throughout
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 150kg
Cockpit size: 81cm (L) x 43cm (W)
Colours available: See above.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Capped Price Delivery Service
Our extensive network of specialist couriers means we can deliver kayaks anywhere in Australia! Under our Capped Price Delivery Service you can relax knowing your delivery price is capped, so no matter where you live, you won't pay anymore than these low prices we have negotiated:
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Metropolitan within 75 kms (2-3 business days) - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Outside of Metropolitan (3-5 business days) - $175
SA & CENTRAL QLD - Hervey Bay & Above (3-5 business days) - $199
WA Perth Metro (2-3 business days) - $175
WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (7-10 business days) - $269
TAS, NT, WA excluding Exmouth (6-10 business days) - $299
Commercial Address / Local Depot Pick Up
For a faster delivery, please put a business/commercial address or alternatively you can collect from your nearest transport depot. Simply put the business/commercial address in the Shipping Address field at checkout or write Local Depot in the Notes to Seller section at checkout. You can find your local depot location here. (All transit times are an estimates only and not guaranteed).
Yes we can absolutely deliver to any residential address with our private kayak couriers. The delivery time depends on their run schedule, but usually within 7-10 business days of placing your order. If you don't need your order delivered urgently and would prefer to have it delivered to your residential premise, simply put your address in the Shipping Address field at checkout.
Peace of Mind
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and usually fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.