NEW XDPE Construction for reduced weight (just 24kgs) and added strength.
- The Dreamer sit-in single kayak is our most popular touring kayak - ideal for rivers, creeks and lakes.
- It’s versatility and excellent tracking capabilities are a credit to the design team, thanks to its V-shaped hull design with minimal rocker.
- One of the lightest plastic touring kayaks in the marketplace today at just 24kgs combining stability, comfort and speed.
- A great entry level craft into the beautiful recreation of kayaking, being stable and lightweight to carry by one.
- The Dreamer kayak has been used by many kayaking clubs as their perfect all-rounder touring kayak, perfect for those starting out in the sport.
Looking to do open water/sea kayaking? Or are you 5'11"ft and taller? Click here to view our Expedition range of kayaks, which are more suitable.
Design & Construction
The streamlined shape of this kayak is the basis for its speed and stability, and with a foot controlled rudder system it makes for easy manoeuvrability whilst paddling.
- If you’re looking for a kayak that’s easy to use, lightweight, stable and tracks well in the water, then the Dreamer is the kayak of choice.
- Superior build quality with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised walls, (meaning it won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles).
- Every single Dreamer kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness,
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond,
- Balance tested for optimal stability,
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Lightweight Touring Paddle
- Built-In touring seat
- Premium Smart-Track Rudder system with adjustable foot-controlled steering
- Bow & stern storage hatches with EPDM rubber hatch covers and sealed bulkheads
- 1 x 8" watertight twist lock hatch with inner nylon bag.
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Bungee deck rigging & reflective perimeter lines
- Stainless Steel hardware throughout
- Steel loop behind seating area so you can lock up & secure your kayak.
- Moulded section to fit a compass up front.
- Deck ball with cord to release and redact rudder from water when seated in cockpit.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Weight: 27kgs (HDPE), 24kgs (XDPE)
Construction: HDPE or XDPE
Maximum weight capacity: 137kg
Cockpit dimensions: 85cm (L) x 45cm (W) x 35cm (H)
Maximum Recommended Height: 5"11ft
Colours available: All in stock, except for Red and Aqua (due in early April).
"Recently bought a Dreamer 4.5m sit-in Kayak and couldn't be happier with the whole process from purchase to delivery to after sales service. Excellent product too, you won't be disappointed!"
"I recently purchased a Dreamer 4.5m Touring Kayak from Bay Sports and couldn't be happier with my purchase. I researched several suppliers and I found that the stringent testing of the product was paramount with Bay Kayaks.
To top it off, what an unbelievable price which was way under their competitors. I live in Brisbane and it was shipped to me unmarked due to the professional packing used.
I have taken it out a few times now and it is just what I expected, light fast and easy to load onto my SUV.
Thanks Guys, will recommend you anytime.
- Sydney Metro Express - $69
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $175
- SA & CENTRAL QLD HARVEY BAY & ABOVE (3-5 business days) - $199
- TAS & NT (4-6 business days) - $299
- WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $175
- WA (Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas) (5 business days) - $269
- Rest of WA (Excluding Exmouth*) (5-7 business days) - $299
Orders over 4 meters must be delivered to a business or commercial address, or the local transport depot for collection. Other delivery options exist for larger kayaks, please contact us for further information.
- Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep.
- We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver.
- We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit