NEW 2021 MODEL
XDPE Construction for reduced weight (just 24kgs) and added strength.
NEW SMARTRACK RUDDER SYSTEM
NEW blade shape design: SmartTrack’s Foil Blade is an application of the same design principle used on airplanes and the hulls of America’s Cup sailboats. Water moves across the Foil Blade surface with minimum turbulence.
Premium quality rudder housing and components
Please note the rudder system in the above video and some imagery is the older style rudder, and all new Expedition kayaks come with the spring loaded SmartTrack rudder system. This new system is far easier to raise & lower the rudder into and out of the water via a single cord.
- The Dreamer sit-in single kayak is our most popular touring kayak - ideal for rivers, creeks and lakes.
- It’s versatility and excellent tracking capabilities are a credit to the design team, thanks to its V-shaped hull design with minimal rocker.
- One of the lightest plastic touring kayaks in the marketplace today at just 24kgs combining stability, comfort and speed.
- A great entry level craft into the beautiful recreation of kayaking, being stable and lightweight to carry by one.
- The Dreamer kayak has been used by many kayaking clubs as their perfect all-rounder touring kayak, perfect for those starting out in the sport.
Looking to do open water/sea kayaking? Or are you 5'11" and taller? Click here to view our Expedition range of kayaks, which are more suitable are they have a more spacious and open cockpit.
Design & Construction
The streamlined shape of this kayak is the basis for its speed and stability, and with a foot controlled rudder system it makes for easy manoeuvrability whilst paddling.
- If you’re looking for a kayak that’s easy to use, lightweight, stable and tracks well in the water, then the Dreamer is the kayak of choice.
- Superior build quality with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised walls, (meaning it won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles).
- Every single Dreamer kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness,
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond,
- Balance tested for optimal stability,
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Lightweight Touring Paddle
- Built-In touring seat
- Premium Smart-Track Rudder system with adjustable foot-controlled steering
- Bow & stern storage hatches with EPDM rubber hatch covers and sealed bulkheads
- 1 x 8" watertight twist lock hatch with inner nylon bag.
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Bungee deck rigging & reflective perimeter lines
- Stainless Steel hardware throughout
- Steel loop behind seating area so you can lock up & secure your kayak.
- Moulded section to fit a compass up front.
- Deck ball with cord to release and redact rudder from water when seated in cockpit.
Kayak Model Comparison Guide
Compare the features and specifications of all of Bay Sports range of Sit-In kayaks on one easy to read page.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Construction: XDPE Plastic
Maximum weight capacity: 137kg
Cockpit dimensions: 85cm (L) x 45cm (W) x 35cm (H)
Maximum Recommended Height: 5"11ft
Colours available: See drop down menu
Length from back of seat to furthest forward footrest position: 115cm.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Please refer directly to our page about Pick up, Shipping & Delivery.
Click here to download the Bay Sports Kayak User Guide