Our Most Popular Fishing Kayak with our unique ClearView window.
At 4 metres in length, and the little brother of the Angler Pro XL 4.3m, it is one of Bay Sports most popular fishing kayak. Capable offshore and in rivers and lakes alike. It was designed as a stable & fast fishing kayak with all the features including a unique ClearView window.
Whilst designed as a fishing kayak it also paddles much faster than most sit-on-top kayaks due to it's slick, low-profile design and premium SmartTrack rudder system for easy handling. This also makes it an excellent fitness kayak.
Upgrade to the Stadium Seat, and you've got one seriously comfortable kayak made for hours on the water in your luxurious, padded and breathable mesh seat.
- The Angler Pro sit-on-top kayak is a 4m stable & fast fishing kayak with all the features including a unique ClearView window.
- This versatile yak is decked out with all the features you could possibly want, made for the keen angler.
- It paddles much faster than most sit-on-top kayaks due to it's slick, low-profile design and premium SmartTrack rudder system.
- 3 x Mounted Fishing Rod Holder Positions + 2 x Flush Insert Rod Holders allows you to have up to 5 fishing rod holders setup.
- 6 x Copper Inserts so you can install up to 2 x Track Rails to add many kayak fishing accessories such as YakAttack, RailBlaza and Transducer mounts.
Paddle or fish on your favourite harbour, river or lake. Its versatility allows for cruising, fishing, camping, or just having fun with family and friends.
Design & Construction
It combines a low profile kayak with deep-grooved hull lines creates a fast and efficient fishing kayak ready to take on any situation.
With the all-day fisherman in mind, this fishing yak was crafted at a generous 78cm of width, giving it excellent stability when you need it most (when you've caught the big one!)
A durable, replaceable wear strip is affixed to the bottom tail of the boat, for extra protection, scratch resistance & longevity.
A unique ClearView window is fitted to the bottom of the centre console, allowing you to see the fish beneath your kayak, which also doubles up as storage for your live catch.
Built-In Fish Finder Transducer mould in hull, so you can fit a range of Lowrance, RailBlaza and Garmin transducers.
The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
Every single Angler Pro fishing kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond, balance tested for optimal stability, and water tested to ensure perfect seals. So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
Included with this kayak is a bunch of amazing fittings and accessories that Bay Sports have decked out your new fishing kayak with. It's been our ethos from the very start to always include at least a paddle and a backrest with your kayak, ensuring you get the best value for your money.
- 1 x 2-piece Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Standard Kayak Seat (shown with Deluxe Comfort or Stadium Seat in pictures)
- 1 x SmartTrack Foot-Controlled Rudder System
- 2 x Rear Trolling Rod Inserts with rubber covers
- 1 x 360° Swivel mounted rod holder (inserts to install an additional 2)
- Polycarbonate ClearView window (so you can see the fish beneath you!)
- Deckball with cord to lift up and release rudder system in and out of water when seated in cockpit (so you don't break rudder in shallow waters).
- Perimeter deck rigging to attach anchor and other accessories to
- 4 x Carry handles
- 2 x Paddle leash holders
- 1 x Large bow storage hatch made from EPDM rubber.
- 1 x 8" waterproof twist-lock hatch cover with inner nylon bag
- 1 x Replaceable hull scratch plate to protect your hull from extended scratches and damage.
- 1 x Built-In Fish Finder Transducer Mount Mould in Hull
- Large rear storage well with groove made for bucket & enough room for 25L esky.
- 316 Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Deck rigging with Reflective Material (glows when distant light shines on it)
Plus your ability to install:
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 185kgs
Colours available: See above.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Capped Price Delivery Service
Our extensive network of specialist couriers means we can deliver kayaks anywhere in Australia! Under our Capped Price Delivery Service you can relax knowing your delivery price is capped, so no matter where you live, you won't pay anymore than these low prices we have negotiated:
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Metropolitan within 75 kms (2-3 business days) - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Outside of Metropolitan (3-5 business days) - $175
SA & CENTRAL QLD - Hervey Bay & Above (3-5 business days) - $199
WA Perth Metro (2-3 business days) - $175
WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (7-10 business days) - $269
TAS, NT, WA excluding Exmouth (6-10 business days) - $299
Yes we can absolutely deliver to any residential address with our private kayak couriers. The delivery time depends on their run schedule, but usually within 7-10 business days of placing your order.
Peace of Mind
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and usually fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.
Click here to download the Bay Sports Kayak User Guide