Australia's Favourite 3-Person Touring Kayak!
The Hug XL sit-in 3 person kayak is a 5.5 metre expedition touring kayak. With a spacious cockpit design and its focus on comfort, speed and stability, the Hug XL is a true three seater touring kayak.
- The design also allows for solo paddling via the centred rear seat which is a credit to the design team.
- Rounded 'torpedo' hull design enables it to glide effortlessly through the water
- It's tracking properties are excellent even in windy conditions or in strong currents.
- Premium foot-controlled rudder system
- Paddle on your favourite harbour, river or lake; or take your family/friend out.
- Given it's price point and build quality, it's no wonder this kayak is Australia's best value 3 person touring kayak and the choice of many Kayaking Clubs.
Design & Construction
- The Hug XL triple touring kayak was design to provide comfort without forgoing speed and stability.
- It's versatility allows for cruising, fishing, camping, or just having fun exploring.
- If you’re looking for a kayak that’s easy to use, stable, tracks well in the water, and is ready for any adventure, then the Hug XL is the kayak of choice.
- The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
- Every Hug XL kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond
- Balance tested for optimal stability
- Water tested to ensure a perfect seal.
So rest assured, your kayak will last for years to come.
- 3 Premium 2-piece Touring Paddles
- SmartTrack Rudder with adjustable footrest steering system
- Adjustable Soft Knee Brace System
- Bow & stern storage hatches with EPDM rubber hatch covers and sealed bulkheads
- Built-in comfort touring seats padding and back rests
- Paddle Parking ball
- Position to mount compass
- Middle cockpit neoprene cover
- Carry Handles
- Mesh bag
- Deck rigging with Reflective Material (glows when distant light shines on it)
- Stainless Steel hardware throughout.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
L: 5.5mtrs; W:0.72mtrs; H:0.35mtrs
Maximum weight capacity: 322kg
Colours available: See above.
- Sydney Metro Express - $69
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $175
- SA, CENTRAL QLD & ABOVE (2-4 business days) - $199
- TAS, NT (2-4 business days) - $299
- WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $175
- WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (Commercial Address/Local Transport Depot Only) - $269
- WA Rest of WA (Commercial Address/Local Transport Depot Only) -$299 Exmouth Request Quote
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.