PRE-ORDER NOW & RECEIVE BONUS SIT IN KAYAK TROLLEY (valued at $129)
The Dreamer XL is a fast accelerating low-deck sea kayak, capable of slicing through the waves thanks to its sharp-nosed bow. It is one fast, fun and capable kayak, that is in its element in the sea.
Design & Construction
Feel for yourself just how quick it accelerates through the water, punching through waves and reaching exceptional planing speeds. If you're after a speedy kayak, but cherish stability - then the Dreamer XL is the boat of choice.
Little rocker (curvature of the hull from the bow to the stern) means this sea kayak has excellent tracking properties and will travel efficiently on the water.
'Swede form' (where the widest part is behind the cockpit) makes for a cleaner, longer and more slender entry, therefore fast acceleration and more efficient touring speeds.
Designed for paddlers in the 60-100 kg weight range*, it is a very capable touring kayak for light paddlers or a play and surf kayak for those in the upper part of the range.
Keyhole cockpit blending the openness of a recreational touring kayak and the integrated thigh braces of a touring kayak.
* Since sea kayaks have a forgiving weight margin (it takes 17.5 kg of weight to move the waterline 1 cm), the Dreamer XL will handle a 40 kg paddler (though a little wind sensitive) as well as a 100 kg paddler (though a little wet at times).
Capable of 15 km/h+ speeds when paired with the right fibreglass or carbon fibre paddle.
Built-In comfortable knee braces to maximise control when edging and rolling.
Snug fitting touring cockpit with built-in thigh braces on the cockpit rim, to give you control when edging and rolling.
The use of High-Quality HDPE polyethylene – a tough and durable construction that is perfect in places where you wouldn't take a composite surf ski.
If you've been weighing up the differences between plastic vs. fibreglass kayaks, but the price and fragility of a fibreglass boat just doesn't make sense, then our Dreamer XL is a must.
- Comfortable Adjustable Knee Braces (twain)
- Premium SmartTrack Rudder System
- Foot Controlled steering system with adjustable foot rests
- Unique seat backrest system for ultimate comfort
- 2 x Large Oval Hatch Covers
- 1 x 10" Watertight Twist Lock Hatch Cover
- Elastic Cord for securing dry bag to cockpit.
- Deck ball with bungee cord to lower and raise rudder whilst seated in cockpit.
- Bow & Stern Carry Handles
5 Year Product Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our surf skis come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Beam (width): 0.55m
Weight: 26 kgs
Cockpit size: 80cm (l) x 42cm (w)
Maximum weight capacity: 140kgs
Paddler fit: 5' - 6'7
Colours available: See above.
Sydney Metro Express - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $175
SA & CENTRAL QLD HERVEY BAY & ABOVE (3-5 business days) - $199
TAS & NT (4-6 business days) - $299
WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $175
WA (Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas) (5 business days) - $269
Rest of WA (Excluding Exmouth*) (5-7 business days) - $299
Orders over 4 meters must be delivered to a business or commercial address, or the local transport depot for collection. Other delivery options exist for larger kayaks, please contact us for further information.
- Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep.
- We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver.
- You will receive tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.