ALL COLOURS ON PRE ORDER. STOCK DUE MID APRIL
- The Expedition Zero sea kayak is the best value of the Bay Sports 'Expedition' range of touring kayaks.
- At 4.85m long, it is a fast, stable yet comfortable kayak, designed and built for speed and day trips.
- It's quality construction and thoughtful outfitting ensure that this is a kayak that you will enjoy paddling for years to come.
- Suitable for paddlers up to max recommended 5'11 height
Design & Construction
Designed by renowned Swedish kayak designer Björn Thomasson, the V-shaped hull with hard chine, and little rocker, easily cuts through water effortlessly whilst allowing the Expedition Zero to have excellent tracking properties (paddle in a straight line).
- It's made with our signature 3-Layer foam core, sandwiched between high-grade UV stabilised HDPE, make this kayak lighter and stronger than regular polyethylene construction alone.
- The aqua-dynamic shape of this kayak is the basis for its speed and stability, and paired with our premium foot-controlled rudder system, it makes for easy manoeuvrability even with cross winds or stronger ocean currents.
- With enough storage capacity for a day or two worth of gear, this kayak is great for weekend getaways and exploring.
- The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
Every single Expedition kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond, balance tested for optimal stability, and water tested to ensure perfect seals.
- 1 x Touring Paddle
- Premium SmartTrack Rudder System with Footrest Steering Controls
- Bow & stern storage hatches with sealed bulkheads and EPDM rubber hatch covers
- 2 x Watertight storage compartment with twist lock cover & nylon liner bag
- Built-in soft touring seat with comfort padding & backrest
- Bow & Stern Carrying Handles
- Bungee deck rigging & reflective perimeter lines
- 316 Stainless Steel hardware throughout
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 150kg
Cockpit size: 81cm (L) x 43cm (W)
Colours available: See above.
- Sydney Metro Express - $69
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $175
- SA & CENTRAL QLD HERVEY BAY & ABOVE (3-5 business days) - $199
- TAS & NT (4-6 business days) - $299
- WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $175
- WA (Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas) (5 business days) - $269
- Rest of WA (Excluding Exmouth*) (5-7 business days) - $299
Orders to be delivered to a business/commercial address, or the local transport depot for collection
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.