A fully decked out fishing kayak that paddles with oomph!
The Angler Pro XL sit-on-top kayak is a 4.3m stable & fast fishing kayak, with all the features of it's younger brother (the Angler Pro 4.0), but in addition you get:
- Multi-functional reversible hatch - mount up to 3 additional swivel rod holders.
- Multiple locations to fit fish finder / transducers including special spot under hull to affix one.
- Moulded-in kayak trolley holder
- 2 x extra moulded inserts for a sun-sail/sunshade cover
- Plus 8 copper inserts to allow you to mount several more fishing kayak accessories such as fishing rod holders.
Paddle and fish on your favourite harbour, river, estuary, dam or lake. Its versatility allows for cruising, fishing, camping, or just having fun with family and friends. The beauty of these kayaks is you can reach areas many boats can't such as reefs, mangroves, kelp beds and coastal cliff lines.
Design & Construction
- It combines a low profile kayak with deep-grooved hull lines to create a fast and efficient fishing kayak ready to take on any situation.
- With the all-day fisherman in mind, this fishing yak was crafted at a generous 78cm of width, giving it excellent stability when you need it most (when you've caught the big one!)
- A durable, replaceable wear strip is affixed to the bottom tail of the boat, for extra protection, scratch resistance & longevity.
- Large multi-function storage well for your live bait or fresh catch.
The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
Every single Angler Pro XL kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond, balance tested for optimal stability, and water tested to ensure perfect seals. So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Premium Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Kayak Back Rest (note kayak is shown with Deluxe Kayak Seat)
- 1 x SmartTrack Foot-Controlled Rudder System
- 2 x Rear Trawling Rod Inserts with rubber covers
- 1 x 360° Swivel mounted rod holder
- 1 x Hinged centre console
- 4 x Carry handles
- 2 x Paddle leash holders
- 1 x Large bow storage hatch made from EPDM rubber.
- 316 Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Deck rigging with Reflective Material (glows when distant light shines on it)
Plus your ability to install:
- 3 more 360° Swivel mounted rod holders up front.
- Fishfinder Transducer underneath kayak.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 180kgs
Colours available: See above.
- Sydney Metro Express - $69
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $175
- SA & CENTRAL QLD HARVEY BAY & ABOVE (3-5 business days) - $199
- TAS & NT (4-6 business days) - $299
- WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $175
- WA (Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas) (5 business days) - $269
- Rest of WA (Excluding Exmouth*) (5-7 business days) - $299
Orders over 4 meters must be delivered to a business or commercial address, or the local transport depot for collection. Other delivery options exist for larger kayaks, please contact us for further information.
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit