Kayak Scupper Plugs is great for you to plug the scupper holes on your sit-on-top kayak, prevent water from coming into the cockpit but also prevents water from draining out too.
Choose the quantity to select the amount of scupper plug/s you wish to purchase. E.g. Qty 2 you are purchasing 2 scupper plugs.
All plugs measurements are from the top of the plug
- These stoppers can be used to plug the scupper holes in your kayak and help you stay dry while you are paddling.
- High quality rubber material, strong and durable, and it will serve you for years.
- Easy to install and use, just put it on the kayaks drainage holes to prevent water coming up through and to also drain water out from the cockpit.
- The scupper stoppers can be used to plug the scupper holes in your sit on top kayak.
Scupper Plugs Sizes For Bay Sports Models
- ANGLER PRO 4M = 4*40mm - Older Style Bung
- ANGLER PRO XL 4.3M = 6*40mm - Older Style Bung
- BIGGAME PRO = 10*41mm bung
- BIG HEAD = 8*38mm bung
- BONITO = 6*32mm & 1*40mm bung
- CATCH = 6*40mm
- CATCH PRO = 6*40mm
- CLEARVIEW 2 = 2*40mm
- CLEARVIEW 3 = 2*40mm
- NEPTUNE = 2*38mm bung
- NEREUS 1 = 8*40mm bung
- NEREUS 2 = 8*40mm bung
- NEREUS PRO = 8*40mm bung
- NERO = 8*41mm bung
- PEDAL PRO FISH 3.2M = 8*55.5mm bung
- PEDAL PRO FISH 3.4M Flap = 7*40mm bung
- PEDAL PRO FISH XL 4M = 11*55.5mm bung
- PEDAL PRO FISH TANDEM 4.3M = 8*38mm bung
- PERCH = 8*38mm bung
- SPEEDY = 40mm