There may be divas on your road trip, but this kayak carrier is very low maintenance. With multiple settings, the JayLow by Yakima allows you to carry one kayak in J-Cradle position, or two kayaks in a vertical position plus folds down when not in use.
A crowd favourite with it's flexibility and ability. It comes out of the box fully assembled and goes straight onto the vast majority of racks without the need for tools. It includes heavy duty tie down straps, front and rear tie downs and is compatible with the Yakima SKS locking system (locks sold separately).
It can transport one kayak up to 36 kilos or two kayaks with a combined weight of 50 kilos.
- Carry 1 boat in J-cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Tool-free installation
- Fits round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Adjust the upright position with the easy-to-use integrated cam lever
- Folds flat when not in use
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs
- SKS Locks sold separately
- Supports one boat up to 36 kg or two boats with combined weight of 50 kg or less
- Minimum crossbar spreads of 61 cm or more
Weight: 4.90 kg
Dimensions: L 17 cm x W 15.2 cm x H 50.8 cm
Capacity: 1 Kayak J-cradle position, up to 36 kg / 2 Kayaks vertical position MAX. total weight 50 kg