Wanting more power out of every stroke? Experience the performance of an ultra lightweight, super strong carbon fibre SUP paddle from Bay Sports. Not all carbon fibre paddles are equal, just wait and see the quality construction and finish, and feel for yourself how big an improvement in your paddling power you can unlock.
Design and Construction
- This carbon fibre SUP paddle is lightweight and strong, for maximum pulling power through the water.
- Unlike plastic blade paddles, which lose paddle power via blade flex, these carbon fibre blades have minimal flex, giving you that extra power with every stroke.
- Made for performance / touring / racing.
- Low angle blade = Low entry angle + Reduced flutter
- The adjustable length allows this paddle to extend 10cm, from 2.15m up to 2.25m.
- One-Step moulding technology
- An absolute must for the paddler who desires speed and quick acceleration on the water
Highly recommended for our 12'6 Sprint
and 11'6 Tour
inflatable Stand Up Paddle boards. It comes in a padded, durable casing with carry handle, for protection and easy transportation.
Blade material: Carbon Fibre
Blade Angle: 12 degrees
Blade Size: 42.5cm (h) x 20cm (w)
Shaft material: 3K twill Full Carbon Fibre
Paddle Weight: 570 grams +/-30g
Surface Area: 56.4cm2