Australia's best value tandem kayak!
The Explorer Tandem 2.5m kayak is a great kayak to get the little one out on the water with you for some fun in the sun at the beach, river or lake. It provides a stable paddling platform to keep you and your child safe. It's fun, bright and safe design will stand out on the water, and provide endless hours of entertainment whilst they build up confidence on the water.
Lightweight and compact size make transportation easy. It a super fun way for a parent and child to have some fun exercise time on the water together!
If you’re looking for a compact sized kayak which isn't heavy and bulky, the Explorer Tandem is the kayak of choice. Made for family fun out on the water!
At just 17 kgs, this Adult + Child sit-on-top kayak is one of our lightest, smaller sized entry-level kayak - made for you and your little one!
Bright colours for safety - creates greater visibility so you can be easily seen on the water, along with other passing watercraft.
- Just 2.5m long by 81cm wide and a flat hull, makes for a stable kayak great for calm bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, estuaries, harbour and dams
Compact size makes for easy storage & transport, especially for those with limited space to store a kayak.
Front grab handle & moulded-in side handles makes for easy manoeuvring to and from the water, especially with the assistance of a kayak trolley
- Multiple moulded-in footrest mean great comfort for growing kids
Suitable for kids aged < 10 years of age and < 40 kgs in weight
Build & Construction
- This kayak is constructed of blow-moulded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which makes it durable, UV-protected, and impact resistant.
- A lifted bow ensures that it turns quickly and easily punches through boat wash, waves and choppy water.
- Every single kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond.
- Balance tested for optimal stability.
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
- So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come - guarantee with a 5 year product warranty.
- 1 x 2-piece Kayak Paddle
- 1 x Adjustable kayak backrest
- T-Grab Handle for a child to hold on whilst you paddle
- 2 x Moulded-In Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- 2 x Side Carry Handles
- 1 x Drain plug
- Large rear storage area to store your gear/dry bag + bungee cord to secure it
Spare parts are available such as toggle handles and scupper plugs should they lose or break them.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 105kgs
Available colours: Yellow and Red
Please refer directly to our page about Pick up, Shipping & Delivery.
Click here to download the Bay Sports Kayak User Guide