Upgrade your performance and get the most from your kayaking experience, with unparalleled performance from Bay Sports carbon fibre paddle.
Design and Construction
- Our Full Carbon Fibre paddle is so lightweight and strong, for the ultimate in pulling power through the water.
- Unlike plastic blade paddles, which lose paddle power from blade flex, these 100% full carbon fibre scoop blades have zero flex, giving you that extra power with every stroke.
- The scoop blade shape delivers more efficiency whilst reducing loss of power transfer, typically associated with flat blades.
- Our design includes a offset angle guide, allowing you to set the paddle to the perfect angle that suits your paddling style.
- The adjustable length allows this paddle to extend 10cm, from 2.20m up to 2.30m.
It comes in a padded, durable casing with carry handle, for protection and easy transportation.
Blade material: 100% Carbon Fibre
Shaft material: 100% Carbon Fibre
Paddle Weight: 700 grams +/-35g
Blade Size: 50 x 16 cm
Blade Area: 750cm2
Offset Angles: 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
Length Adjustment: 10cm