Are you dreading the thought of lugging your kayak to the waters edge or back to the car? Or have you already hurt your back attempting to carry the kayak all by yourself? Well you don't have to, as a lightweight, durable and affordable kayak trolley from Bay Sports is just what the doctor ordered.
Built from a lightweight, durable aluminium, our sit-on-top kayak and canoe trolley can take up to 100kgs of weight, supported by large polyurethane tyres which work on concrete, grass, sand, gravel even going up and down stairs.
Better yet, the kayak trolley can be assembled and dissembled quickly and easily in less than one minute. And a clever, well thought-out design means the dissembled kayak will be able to be stored neatly in the kayak storage compartment whilst you are out on the water. Smart huh!
- Load capacity: 100 kgs maximum
- Overall Width: 650mm (including wheels)
- Adjustable arm width: 100mm to 440mm (centre to centre)
- Height: 610mm
- Weight: 3 kgs total
- Aluminium pole diameter: 21mm
- Narrowest black rib diameter on cone: 25mm
- Widest black rib diameter on cone: 75mm
• Lightweight compact construction, yet very sturdy and durable
• Heavy duty rustproof marine-grade anodised aluminium frame
• Tapered scupper grippers to suit different sized scupper holes
• Easy to adjust, to suit a wide range of kayaks and canoes
• Adjustable middle bar - Width of the arms adjust from 100mm to 490mm (centre to centre)
• Guaranteed to track straight unlike many other types of kayak trolleys
• Large polyurethane tyres (260 x 85mm)
• Trolley is completely collapsible within seconds, with removable wheels for storage or to fit into the rear hatch of your kayak or in your car
• Quick release clips to quickly and easily remove wheels, hassle free
• Supplied in a flat pack box.
• No more lugging your kayak to and from the water’s edge again!