ON PRE ORDER STOCK DUE END OF APRIL
Bay Sports have one Electric Air pump: Hercules. And for good reason. With so many on the market, we researched, tested and chose this workhorse of an electric air pump. A great alternative to using a hand pump to inflate your SUP or Kayak, you can sit back and relax whilst it does all the hard work getting your board ready for it's next adventure.
- Inflates your Inflatable SUP or Kayak up to the optimal pressure in 5-7 minutes
- Inflates from multiple sources: 12v Cigarette lighter port or your vehicles battery using supplied Alligator Clips.
- Set and Forget - the pump will automatically switch off once the desired pressure is reached.
- Lightweight so perfect for those who wish to travel with it.
- Capable of reaching 20psi - perfect for the larger SUPs (such as our 11' Mandala, 11'6 Tour, 12'6 Sprint whose optimal pressure is 17psi) and our Inflatable Kayak range.
Power: 12V DC (cigarette lighter + car battery alligator clips)
Weight: 2.72kgs / 6lbs
Pump Dimensions: Height: 18cm/7″ x Length: 30cm/12″ x Width: 11cm/ 4.5″
Hose Length: 1.37m / 54″
AC Plug-in cord length: 305cm / 10′
Maximum Inflation Pressure: 20 PSI
Inflate Time: 7 min to 15psi / 10 minutes to 20psi
Deflate Time: About 5 minutes
"I love using an electric pump with my inflatable boards. It makes inflation super easy and fast.
I’ve tried several pumps over the years and from what I’ve seen there are really only a few electric pumps on the market that really work well with inflatable stand-up paddle boards and that are able to get them inflated to the proper PSI level. The Hercules by Bay Sports is one of the good ones.
This pump has a 10’ power cord and alligator clips that attach to your vehicle battery as well as a car lighter style plug for 20 amp outlets. I found it to be convenient, lightweight, and very useful."
Click here to view the Hercules Electric Pump User Guide