- The Voyager is our single seater, sit on top kayak, made for those who like to explore.
- Great for the beach or paddle it solo on your favourite harbour, river or lake; or even bring it along on your boating trip.
- The length of this kayak is the basis for nice tracking ability, and perfect for beginners of all ages.
- It's thin profile allows for easy handling, is perfect for boat owners & those with limited storage space
If you’re looking for a kayak that’s easy to use, stable, tracks well in the water, and is ready for some fun, then the Voyager is the kayak of choice.
Build Quality & Construction
So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come. We even guarantee it with a 5 year Australian warranty.
- 1 Lightweight Aluminium Paddle
- Standard Back Strap (note kayak is shown with Deluxe Kayak Seat)
- Bow, Stern and Side handles
- Large rear storage area for your gear
- 2 x Waterproof Twist Lock Hatch Cover with Inner Nylon Bag
- 2 x Flush rear rod holders / doubles as umbrella holder for shade
- Drain plug
- Deck Bungee Cord
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 140kgs
Colours available: See above.
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC (1-3 business days) - $75
FAR NTH QLD (2-4 business days) - $99
SA (2-3 business days) - $99
WA, TAS, NT (4-6 business days) - $129
Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep. We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver.
You will receive tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.