The Quest 442 Superlite is the perfect kayak for small paddlers with its narrow beam, low deck height, and light carry weight. The ABS plastic using Cross-Lite construction creates a super light kayak (just 23 kgs) that is easy transport and carrying for paddlers who are small to mid-sized.
The Quest 442 Superlite ticks all the boxes including durability and comfort that's flexible for you. The premium comfort seat provides you with excellent support for all-day paddling and is adjustable (forward and back) so you can find your perfect seating position.
ABS thermoformed plastic kayaks are better than regular polyethylene as the acrylic surface of a thermoformed kayak is harder and more scratch-resistant than polyethylene. These type of kayaks are typically 20-30% lighter than regular polyethylene kayaks.
- The Quest 442 Superlite has just the right amount of chine and keel to make it track well, yet it covers water quickly in smooth or choppy conditions
Low-volume cockpit - a sleek outline aid in learning paddling techniques such as kayak rolls and bracing strokes
It's ABS thermoformed construction - offers performance, rugged durability and affordability.
Bungee rigging bow and stern - to keep your dry bags secure on top of the deck
Reflective perimeter line - provides you attachment points whilst also doubling as safety so boats can see you at sunrise and sunset when light is low.
Foot Controlled Rudder system - makes this kayak track well whilst giving you excellent manoeuvrability
Integrated thigh braces and adjustable sliding foot braces - ensures a comfortable paddling position
What is ABS thermoformed plastic?
- ABS thermoformed plastic kayaks are better than regular polyethylene as the acrylic surface of a thermoformed kayak is harder and more scratch-resistant than polyethylene. These type of kayaks are typically 20-30% lighter than regular polyethylene kayaks.
- These types of kayaks are easier to repair, lightweight, easy on the eye and are UV resistant.
- ABS thermoformed are associated with having more "glide" in water making it ideal for longer distance paddlers.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Capped Price Delivery Service
Our extensive network of specialist couriers means we can deliver kayaks anywhere in Australia! Under our Capped Price Delivery Service you can relax knowing your delivery price is capped, so no matter where you live, you won't pay anymore than these low prices we have negotiated:
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Metropolitan within 75 kms (2-3 business days) - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC - Outside of Metropolitan (3-5 business days) - $175
SA & CENTRAL QLD - Hervey Bay & Above (3-5 business days) - $199
WA Perth Metro (2-3 business days) - $175
WA Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas (7-10 business days) - $269
TAS, NT, WA excluding Exmouth (6-10 business days) - $299
Yes we can absolutely deliver to any residential address with our private kayak couriers. The delivery time depends on their run schedule, but usually within 7-10 business days of placing your order.
Peace of Mind
In a total of six layers, the first layer is plastic wrapped. The second and third player are bubble wrapped. The fourth layer is thick cardboard, the fifth layer is long big Cardboard, the six-layer is plastic wrapped again. This means your kayak is very protected for transport to your doorstep.
We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and usually fast to deliver. We will email you tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.
Design & Construction
- Grippy, moulded-in thigh braces and a padded seat pair with a substantial back rest
- The lightweight hull accelerates quickly, cruises effortlessly and is wonderfully maneuverable
Low-volume cockpit and a sleek outline aid in learning paddling techniques such as kayak rolls and bracing strokes
- These ABS thermoformed plastic kayaks are lighter than regular polyethylene kayaks making them super popular thanks to their lightweight form.
- 1 x Flex seating system
- 2 x Retractable handles carry bow and stern
- 1 x Bungee rigging bow and stern
- 1 x Reflective perimeter line
- 1 x 2-piece kayak paddle
- 1 x Pair of padded thigh braces
- 1 x Rudder system with foot control pedals
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee
on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Construction Material: ABS Thermoformed (Cross-Lite)
Length: 4.42m / 14'5"
Width: 0.58m / 23"
Weight: 23 kg / 50 lbs
Maximum weight capacity: 147 kg / 324 lbs
Colours available: See above.
Inner cockpit length: Length 0.86m / 34" X Width 0.41m / 16"
Outer cockpit length: Length 0.95m / 37" X Width 0.50m / 20"