The Pedal Pro 315 Superlite with Impulse Drive is one of the lightest and most affordable propelling kayaks on the market today. The Pedal Pro 315 Superlite propelling system allows for hands free kayaking with the Impulse Pedal Drive System, this is great for when your arms need a break or you need your hands free for fishing.
You can switch between forward and backward movement effortlessly. No complicated maintenance needed and it's fully serviceable by the user. The pilot rudder system provides excellent tracking and is easily managed with the side-mounted hand steering lever.
Whether you're fishing, swimming/snorkelling, or just going for a paddle it can handle almost any activity on the water. Paddlers with longer legs, large body types or paddlers with limited flexibility sometimes feel more comfortable paddling a sit-on-top kayak. The kayak is loaded with features that you'll love.
- The Pedal Pro 315 Superlite features plenty of deck rigging and abundance of tracks to mount all of your additional gear.
- The high comfort movable seat with breathable mesh fabric will perfectly adapt to your body and seating position
- The perforated foam seat helps keep your bottom dry by allowing any water that comes on deck to flow through.
- High visibility reflective lifelines on both sides of the boat will keep you visible to other boaters during low daylight
- front moulded-in handle makes it incredibly easy to lock up at the cabin, home, in a truck bed, or to an existing car rack system.
Delivery Pricing & Information
Please refer directly to our page about Pick up, Shipping & Delivery.
Design & Construction
- See-through splash guard makes removing the drive out easy and allows you to see what lies below.
- High comfort moveable seat adjusts perfectly to different body types.
- Lightest pedal system on the market weighing only 3.5kg.
- Stern bungee storage.
- An abundance of T-track to mount all of your gear.
- 4 x Flush mount rod holders
- 1 x Front deck hatch
- 1 x Rear deck hatch
- 5 x Scupper plugs
- 1 x Rudder system with foot control pedals
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Construction Material: ABS Thermoformed (Cross-Lite)
Length: 3.15m / 10'5"
Width: 0.89m / 35"
Weight: 23 kg / 50 lbs hull weight or 28 kg / 61 lbs with seat and pedal drive
Maximum weight capacity: 211 kg / 465 lbs
Colours available: see above.