Win a $1000 Bay Sports Voucher
Win a $1000 gift card voucher to shop at Bay Sports!
Terms and Conditions
[Lead Online Bay Sports Competition] (‘Competition’)
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences on 15th December 2021 at 9AM (AEST) and concludes 31st January 2022 11:59PM (AEST) (‘Competition Period’).
- Entry is open to [Australian] residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, who are not an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its advertising or promotional agencies.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must complete the sign-up form on baysports.com.au and opt in to receive marketing communications, news, and other information from Bay Sports, during the Competition Period. Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The draw will take place on 7th February 2021 at 5PM (AEST). The prize will be drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- There will be 1 winner of this Competition. The first valid entry drawn at random will receive 1 x $1000 gift vouchers (‘Prize’) to shop at Bay Sports. The Prize is subject to availability, must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable to refundable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. [If gift vouchers are a prize: Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded].
- The winner will be notified in writing via email within 2 days of the draw date (using contact details provided to the Promoter) and will be announced via @baysports_co on Instagram.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The maximum total prize pool is [AUD$1000] which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- If the Prize remains unclaimed after 1 month of the draw date, the right of the winner to receive the Prize is extinguished. At the end of 1 month, the prize will be redrawn on 7th February 2022. This draw will be made up of all participants who have entered the Competition. The winner will be notified in writing via email within 2 days of the draw.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to deliver the Prize to the winner within 7 days of the draw date, via email.
- Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, copy another person’s work, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
- This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites such as Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third party websites specified in clause 13 will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Competition or prizes awarded in the course of this Competition, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third party websites specified in clause 13 are not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received or any problems or technical failures (including any internet, telecommunications or website technical problems or any damage to computers) in the course of or in connection with this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter also reserves the right to request appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim the Prize. If the identity of an entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this Competition is incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
- The Promoter is Lockham 12 Pty Ltd. ABN 11 406 838 817 of U1/126 Kurrajong Avenue, Mount Druitt NSW 2770. This Competition is in in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.