Welcome to the brand new Airrow 17'.
The world's first hybrid inflatable surf ski & SUP, featuring German design and world class Korean manufacturing.
Design and Innovation
Dread the thought of getting your watercraft onto the car roof? Live in an apartment? Or simply lack storage? No problem! The storage-friendly Airrow can be inflated and ready to use in minutes. Wherever you go, Airrow is with you. It is super lightweight, easy to carry, and can be packed away, stowed in your car in just a few minutes.
This innovative design is very fast and, thanks to a smart rudder system option, is easy to steer.
The Airrow is 100% inflatable meaning, you can easily get it on the water right out of your car trunk.
The Airrow 17' is 5.2m long, which classes it as a true surf skis. This innovative design is very fast and easy to control thanks to an intelligent rowing system option.
The 2 air chambers do not touch the water, for maximum speed. Only if you start to tip do they act and stabilize the craft.
This inflatable Drop Stitch construction is faster, stiffer and stronger than any conventional inflatable watercraft. It can be easily transported in a compact bag. At just 13kgs, the material is the same weight as many of the more expensive carbon fibre/fibreglass surf skis, which cost several thousands. And with up to 15 psi air pressure, it is as stable as many hard shell surf skis, yet not nearly as fragile as a carbon fibre/fibreglass surf ski.
You get a lightweight, fast and durable surf ski that won't break the bank, and is exceptionally quick on the water.
What makes it superior?
- The bottom floor is made of Advanced SELYTECH© DS (drop stitch) fabric for superior strength, high-pressure inflation, durability, and abrasion resistance in this patent-pending kayak construction.
- An injection-molded bow with a lightweight tube gives the AIRROW not only a sleek appearance but an advantage for getting best hydrodynamics for speed. durable material for better tracking, easier paddling, and greater speed.
- As advancements in inflatable water sport technologies, in particular drop-stitch manufacturing techniques, have developed in recent times, we are experiencing a fast transition into more practical, lightweight, yet sturdy watercraft.
What is a Drop-Stitch Inflatable?
You're not alone if you hear inflatable kayak and think the inside is just filled with air. Whilst your average camping air mattress is just that, Drop-Stitch inflatables like our KXone Airrow (and also our inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards), contain millions of tough polyester threads that connect the top-to-bottom, and side walls of the kayak. This allows them to be inflated to high-pressures whilst giving them rock-hard rigidity and form.
The result? Hard shell feel and performance, with easy transportation and storage of an inflatable.
- Unique SUP foam pad for stand up paddling
- Adjustable 4-point Highback seats provide excellent back support and comfort.
- Smart Dry Zones air-conditioning system with drain plug
- Detachable rudder system keeps the Airrow on a straight track whilst paddling
- Tough, durable, compact, and lightweight, with great maneuverability and excellent stability.
- Surpass the speed of a hard-shell kayak yet enjoy easy portability.
- Deluxe replaceable H3 high-pressure valves are reliable and airtight.
- Unique ultralight, universal design for all ages
The Airrow is made for use on rivers, flat water, touring and lakes, for those wanting to paddle for hours on end, and cover distances with ease.
What's Included in Regular Package
- Floor made of SELYTECH© DropStitch
- SUP Kayak Function SUP Stand up paddle EVA shape pad
- Highback seat with extra high seat back plus Side protector
- Adjustable 4-point seat mount for optimal fixation
- 1 x Padded comfort seat
- 6 x solid metal D-rings with single seat function
- 3 x HD safety valves with bayonet lock
- 1 x Removable fin for effective deep water tracking
- 1 x Roller Backpack
- 1 x Hand Pump (Up to 20psi)
- 1 x Repair Set + Instructions
What's Included in Pro Package
Everything in the Regular Package, PLUS:
- Footrest Pedal System
- Rudder System
- Foot straps
L: 5.19mtrs W: 0.53mtrs H: 0.69mtrs (at highest point, the bow nose)
Maximum weight capacity: 155kg
Capacity: 1 Adult
Floor Construction: 100% Drop-Stitch Floor (inflate to 15psi)
Side Tubes: 1000-Denier Support 0.70mm Fabric (inflate to 4psi)
Shipping Carton Size: 75 x 40 x 25 cm
Free Express Delivery Australia Wide