The Catch 2.7m Fishing kayak is a fantastic fishing kayak, with great performance at an unbelievably good price.
At 90cm wide, this is our most stable of the shorter fishing yaks.
Extra thick side walls + Catamaran style hull give the Catch the best secondary stability of kayaks in this class
- This is one kayak you can take up narrow bodies of water, stand up to fish from, and paddle just about any body of water including rivers, estuaries, creeks, harbour and coastal
- It's compact, lightweight and sure to provide ultimate comfort for hours on the water and make it manageable for you to easily carry.
Design & Construction
- It's thick and high side walls mean it has excellent secondary stability on top of great primary stability.
- Smart flat footing positions, so you can stand up and fish comfortably with great stability on your favourite lake, river or estuary.
Huge rear storage area, for your bucket, esky of cold beers & fresh catch + cleverly designed drainage.
- Moulded-In grooves to fit a trolling motor & bar to the kayak + copper inserts to screw the bar & motor securely into place.
- 90cm width makes this one of the most stable, compact fishing kayaks on the market.
- Easy to reach water bottle and anchor storage.
The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won't crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
Every single Catch Angler kayak is tested to ensure:
- 3.5mm average wall thickness
- Drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond,
- Balance tested for optimal stability,
- Water tested to ensure perfect seals.
So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come. We guarantee it with a 5 year warranty.
- 1 Lightweight 2-Piece Paddle
- 4 x Flush Insert Fishing Rod Holders
- 1 Mounted Swivel Fishing Rod Holder
- 2 Watertight Twist Lock Hatch Covers for Dry Storage
- 4 Carry Handles
- Drink Bottle Holder and Anchor Storage.
- Paddle Saver To Secure Paddle On Outside Of Kayak
- Drain plug
- Rubber Stoppers for Drainage
- Deck Rigging.
- Standard Kayak Seat
- Bungee Tie Down.
Option to add 2 x Track Rails for GoPro's, RailBlaza Mounts and extra mounted fishing rod holders, plus many more fishing kayak accessories.
5 Year Warranty
Bay Sports are a trusted kayak brand with years of research and development, so assurance of quality is of absolute importance. We are so confident in the build quality that all our kayaks come with a full 5 year warranty & 5 year UV resistance rating.
30 Day Money Back Policy
There are few kayaks on the market that can match the quality of our kayaks. Therefore at Bay Sports we paddle what we preach; We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our kayaks so long as its returned in ‘as new’ condition.
Maximum weight capacity: 130kgs
Colours available: See above.
Delivery Information & Pricing
Sydney Metro Express - $69
NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, WA Perth Metro (1-3 business days) - $89
SA, TAS, NT, CENTRAL QLD HERVEY BAY & ABOVE (3-5 business days) - $129
WA (Mandurah, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Carnarvon Areas) (5 business days) - $145
Rest of WA (Excluding Exmouth*) (5-7 business days) - $199
- Your new kayak comes professionally packaged, well protected for transport to your doorstep.
- We only use reputable couriers, who are reliable and fast to deliver.
- You will receive tracking details to trace your delivery, which is fully insured for damage/loss during transit.