ON BACK ORDER. DUE END OF APRIL.
Bay Sports have one Electric Air pump - Hercules. And for good reason. With so many on the market, we researched, tested and chose this workhorse of an electric air pump. A great alternative to using a hand pump to inflate your SUP or KAYAK, you can sit back and relax whilst it does all the hard work getting your board ready for its next adventure.
- Inflates your Inflatable SUP or Kayak up to desired PSI in 4-7 minutes
- Inflates your board from multiple sources: Lithium Battery (included), 12v Cigarette lighter port, or your vehicles battery using supplied Alligator Clips.
- Set and Forget - the pump will automatically switch off once the set pressure is reached.
- Lightweight so perfect for those who wish to travel with it.
- Capable of reaching 20psi - perfect for the larger boards (such as our 11'6 Tour and 12'6 Sprint which optimal pressure is 17psi) or our inflatable kayak range.
- Supplied 2000 mAh lithium battery can inflate your board or kayak up to 3 times.
Power: 12V DC (cigarette lighter + car battery alligator clips)
Lithium Battery: 2000 mAh
Weight: 2.72kgs / 6lbs
Pump Dimensions: Height: 18cm/7″ x Length: 30cm/12″ x Width: 11cm/ 4.5″
Hose Length: 1.37m / 54″
AC Plug-in cord length: 305cm / 10′
Maximum Inflation Pressure: 20 PSI
Inflate Time: 4 min to 15psi / 7 minutes to 20psi
Deflate Time: About 5 minutes
- 12V Lithium battery
- 12V output at over 50A
- No memory effect, and can be charged over 1000 times
- This battery fill time is approx same as when powering the pump from a car battery
- 12Ah capacity (it guarantees 60 minutes of autonomy at medium pressure)
- Includes : Battery with cable, Home Charger (AU plug), Car Charger (12V),
- Battery charge time is approx 4hrs from empty to full.
- Battery weight is approx 450 grams.
"I love using an electric pump with my inflatable boards. It makes inflation super easy and fast.
I’ve tried several pumps over the years and from what I’ve seen there are really only a few electric pumps on the market that really work well with inflatable stand-up paddle boards and that are able to get them inflated to the proper PSI level. The Workhorse by Bay Sports is one of the good ones.
This pump has a 10’ power cord and alligator clips that attach to your vehicle battery as well as a car lighter style plug for 20 amp outlets. I found it to be convenient, lightweight, and very useful."